Warranty and Return Policies
- Every measurement, price calculation, repair or any other simmilar service that is providen by our stuff is and must be in your presence;
- To be able to order our service the customer has to be 18 or older (in case of an emergency an adult has to guarantee responsibility for an underaged person);
- All of our services such as setting final prices and your decision with product ordering, any additional requests, repairs, delivery etc. is requiring your signature;
- Any additional requests may cause extra charge;
- We are under a legal duty to supply goods that conform with their description on the website.
- When requesting an order for the first time, you may be required to complete certain required fields on an order form. You shall comply with all security directions and/or recommendations given by us and inform us immediately if you become aware or suspect any unauthorized use of your account.
- We may store a record of your transactions in accordance with our [Data Promise]
- All of our prices are set, items like pumps, nozzles or connectors by peace and tubings by meter;
- In case of price changes contact us via inquiry form or via email before you make an order.
Your order is not accepted
- We may, if we suspect someone’s identity, address, email address and/or payment information is being used fraudulently or in an unauthorised manner, also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason without liability to you. Examples of occasions we may not accept your order are: that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment; the product or service does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn; or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within these Terms.
- Your will be notified of each not accepted order by email, telephone number or mail, all depenting on which of the above information we have.
- Every customer has a warrenty for 1 year since installation;
- Most warranties do not cover normal wear and tear, improper use, abuse, neglect,
lack of preventative maintenance, or other user-induced problems;
- Warranty is covering: installation and connection-related issues if the installation was
done by our stuff members, replacement of the equipment if the issue has to do
with manufacturing and installation done by our stuff;
- Every problem that is causing you to request a repair under warranty has to be investigated in person by our stuff after you contact us via email: email@example.com.