We respect your privacy!
Airclass Misting System respects your privacy and is committed to treating any information that we obtain about you with as much care as possible and in a manner that is compliant with all applicable data protection legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and any national implementing laws in relation to the same.
- This document is our promise to you. Read it carefully and if you have any questions, please contact us on our e-mail: email@example.com
We process personal data when you:
- Visit our website ( by way of cookies );
- register for an account on our website or subscribe for other services, discounts or our
- purchase a product from us;
- request technical support or other customer care support;
- contact us (whether in writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise);
- post content on our social media pages;
- interact with us any other way.
The type of personal data we process may include:
- your name, surname, user name, password, email address, city, postal address, telephone number and other information provided by you;
- Payment (such as credit card) information you use to pay for purchases is processed only to the extent, and for the duration, necessary to enable our third party payment processors to process the relevant payment. No such payment information is retained or stored by us.
The purposes for which we process your personal data:
- sending you promotional and marketing materials, notifications, updates and exclusive news;
- providing you with access to our products and services;
- internal training and other internal uses to improve our services and customer experience (including improving our marketing and promotional efforts, improving content and product offer as our work with clients in person);
- responding to any correspondence from you including enquiries, comments, complaints and technical problems;
- recording your purchase history and administering your account with us;
- market research and demographic studies.
By accepting the terms of this policy, you give us – Airclass Misting System your express, freely given consent to process any of your personal data in accordance with the terms of this policy. You may withdraw your consent given under this paragraph (in whole or in part) at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from our email list by following the unsubscribe link displayed at the bottom of each email.
What if you don’t want to provide us which such information?
- Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of an agreement we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Your rights as a data subject
- Subject to any conditions or requirements set out in the relevant Data Protection Legislation, you may have some or all of the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- the right to request a copy of your personal data held by us;
- the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us;
- the right to request that we erase the personal data we hold about you;
- the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data;
- the right to have your personal data transferred to another organization;
- the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data by us; and
- the right to complain.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.