DIY?Can you do it yourself?
- February 19, 2019
- Posted by: Helena Lozancic
- Category: Misting
Are you willing to save a few bucks and do the installation yourself? No problem! Here at Airclass Misting System we give you a chance try yourself in something new.
Here are few tips how to avoid mistakes..
- Work with water knows to be tricky sometimes. We all know those leaking problems that are really hard to solve and include a bit of our imagination or tools. Depending on the length of the territory or area the water pressure goes from 500 psi up to 1150 psi. That is why it is very important to make sure that all the parts of installation are connected and secure.
- Use all the parts that you are given. Do not skip any step while connecting the misting system. Every small piece or ring is there for a reason.
- Make sure that the pressure tube is secure in the wall. Everything may look good until you decide to open the water tap or adjust a higher pressure.
- Read the manual to activate the pump.
- And lastly, don’t forget a fresh drink!
Airclass Misting System has a 10 year experience in this installation. Fully equipped and organized they assure you in perfection and in avoiding these mistakes. Whether ordering our service or doing it yourself we hope you have a nice, enjoyable summer!